Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Nov 14, 2018
SM&W is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our NY office
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be a key contributor in driving client engagement through collaboration with marketing and technical leadership throughout the firm. This individual will support the daily execution of social media, marketing emails and website content development.
The primary objective of the position is to raise awareness to generate leads for SM&W. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will assist to execute innovative digital marketing strategies. This will include content generation, SEO, social media, and video to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in SM&W’s services. The candidate will create engaging written and graphical content while staying relevant in the latest social & marketing technologies and trends.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively engage with key SM&W stakeholders to solicit and develop content that is aligned with SM&W’s business goals and messages, including but not limited to blogs, eblasts, newsletters, social media campaigns, vlogs and video content
- Maintain a consistent user experience and brand presence across digital media channels (currently: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) using Hootsuite, as needed
- Manage our global electronic direct mail program (MailChimp) to develop & execute timely and targeted email campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, suggest additional channels to creative growth strategies for digital marketing
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns to advise key stakeholders on improvement for future digital campaigns
- Recommend and implement changes to architecture, content, linking and all aspects of the website
- Review and update copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Generate and analyze Google analytics reports and provide information to marketing management
- Assist in the development of strategic and tactical digital marketing initiatives and plans
- Stay abreast of changing digital marketing trends and opportunities
- Edit and manage digital assets on an as needed basis.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant two years minimum work experience
- Web specific experience using a CMS (i.e. WordPress, Drupal, etc.), basic HTML knowledge, and Google Analytics
- Strong graphic design capabilities
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, InDesign (CS5), Photoshop, Illustrator, and Hootsuite
- Video editing experience preferred
- Proficient understanding of SEO and content marketing
- Excellent writing, editing, messaging communication skills to reach audience segments
- Excellent time management skills; ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects, achieve organizational goals, maintain commitments, and meet deadlines
Opportunities to Grow: Tremendous opportunities to grow within an organization that is amongst the most recognized, innovative and trusted multidisciplinary consulting service firms in the world. We are a firm that values and respects our staff, fosters an environment that encourages learning and growth, and is committed to the success of our employees.
Benefits / Work life balance: At SM&W, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability
- A generous Paid Time Off Program (PTO)
- Flexible summer work schedules
- Much More!
Professional Development: We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future. As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, SM&W offers:
- Training and professional development programs and incentives
- Professional Development Incentive Bonuses
Contact Information: For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ref: NY DGTL COORD
Shen Milsom & Wilke, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.