Marketing Coordinator, DC Office
- May 29, 2019
Shen Milsom & Wilke, LLC is seeking an organized, deadline-oriented marketing coordinator in our Washington, DC-metro office.
The marketing coordinator candidate will work closely with the office leadership, the business developer, technical staff, as well as he/she will collaborate with the global marketing director and a dynamic global marketing team. There will be a strong focus on preparing pre-qualifications, proposals, qualifications, and SF330 forms. The ideal candidate will have enthusiasm, drive, and initiative, with an ability to see a marketing project through from start-to-finish. Strong writing skills and attention to detail are desired.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize, coordinate and lead the effort to develop proposals and qualifications to meet deadlines.
- Work with technical staff to develop written responses for proposal submissions.
- Maintain excellent quality submissions by using templates and providing a consistent written and visual tone.
- Develop, organize, update, and format marketing collateral (resumes, project pages, project lists, etc.).
- Update and maintain marketing database (Cosential).
- Create, prepare, and submit qualifications packages and proposals, including original submissions and form submissions (including GSA Standard Form 330).
- Assist with the preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- B.A. in English, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, as well as ability to collaborate with staff at all levels across the organization
- 2 to 5 years of marketing experience, preferably within the A/E/C industry.
- Expert ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, InDesign) a plus but not required
- Experience with CRM a plus
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills and verbal communications skills
- Experience responding to both private sector and government RFPs preferred.
Opportunities to Grow:
Tremendous opportunities to grow within an organization that is amongst the most recognized, innovative and trusted multidisciplinary consulting service firms in the world. We are a firm that values and respects our staff, fosters an environment that encourages learning and growth, and is committed to the success of our employees.
Benefits / Work life balance:
At SM&W, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability
- A generous Paid Time Off Program (PTO)
- Flexible summer work schedules
We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future. As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, SM&W offers:
- Training and professional development programs and incentives
- Professional Development Incentive Bonuses
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shen Milsom & Wilke, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.