- Dec 03, 2019
Shen Milsom & Wilke, LLC is seeking an organized, deadline-oriented Marketing Coordinator Specialist to join our New York City office. The candidate will work closely with the office leadership, business developers, technical staff and collaborate with the dynamic global marketing team. There will be a strong focus on preparing pre-qualifications, proposals, qualifications, and SF330 forms. The ideal candidate will have enthusiasm, drive, and initiative, with an ability to see a project through from start-to-finish. Strong written and organization skills, and attention to detail are required. Must be a creative visionary and possess an exceptionally strong presence with polished communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create, prepare, and submit qualifications packages and proposals, including original submissions and form submissions (GSA Standard Form 330).
- Preparation of RFQs, RFPs, Proposals and PowerPoint Presentations.
- Produce/ Create marketing materials, project profiles, brochures, case studies, photography and press portfolios. Graphically enhancing marketing materials and advertisements.
- Attend proposal meetings and coordinate the staff team to meet proposal deadlines.
- Work with technical staff to develop technical language related to acoustics and technology.
- Maintain excellent quality submissions by using templates and providing a consistent written and visual tone.
- Develop, organize, update, and format marketing collateral (resumes, project pages, project lists, graphics, etc.).
- Update and maintain marketing CRM database (Cosential).
- Maintain MBE certifications with various agencies and state entities.
- Support the development of brochures, newsletters, and presentations.
- Coordinate with the public relations associate with local news, events, updates, social media content.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, English or related field desired.
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience preferably within the A/E/C industry.
- Experience responding to private sector and government RFPs preferred.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and formatting skills with an ability to take complex information and rewrite in a simplified manner.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, with strengths in the latest versions of: MSWord, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines and accommodate shifting priorities.
Opportunities to Grow:
Tremendous opportunities to grow within an organization that is among the most recognized, innovative and trusted multidisciplinary consulting service firms in the world. We are a firm that values and respects our staff, fosters an environment that encourages learning and growth, and is committed to the success of our employees.
Benefits / Work life balance:
At SM&W, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short & Long Term Disability
- A generous Paid Time Off Program (PTO)
- Flexible work schedules
We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future. As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, SM&W offers:
- Training and professional development programs and incentives
- Professional Development Incentive Bonuses
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Shen Milsom & Wilke, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.