Marketing Proposal Writer
- Jun 29, 2021
Shen Milsom & Wilke, LLC is seeking an organized, deadline-oriented Marketing Proposal Writer to join our New York City office. The candidate will work closely with the office leadership, business developers, technical staff and collaborate with the dynamic global marketing team. There will be a strong focus on preparing pre-qualifications, proposals, qualifications, and SF330 forms. The ideal candidate will have enthusiasm, drive, and initiative, with an ability to multitask and manage time effectively. Strong written and organization skills, and attention to detail are required. Must be a creative visionary and possess an exceptionally strong presence with polished communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create, prepare, and submit qualifications packages and proposals, including original submissions and form submissions (GSA Standard Form 330).
- Responsible for working with technical teams to develop winning approaches and targeted messaging strategies for business development materials, submittals, proposals and interviews.
- Prepare RFQs, RFPs, Proposals and PowerPoint Presentations.
- Assist senior leadership with proposal deadline management.
- Produce/ Create marketing materials, project profiles, brochures, case studies, photography and press portfolios. Graphically enhance marketing materials.
- Ongoing support of the business development pipeline, by monitoring and maintaining client relationships, identifying leads and tracking progress of marketing strategies.
- Support development of compelling marketing content and support creative design efforts to drive company and brand awareness through industry publications, media and appropriate public relations opportunities.
- Develop, organize, update, and format marketing collateral (resumes, project pages, project lists, graphics, etc.).
- Update and maintain marketing CRM database (Cosential).
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, English or related field desired.
- 2-5 years of marketing experience preferably within the A/E/C industry.
- Experience responding to private sector and government RFPs preferred.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and formatting skills with an ability to take complex information and rewrite in a simplified manner.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, with strengths in the latest versions of MSWord, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines and accommodate shifting priorities.
Opportunities to Grow: Tremendous opportunities to grow within an organization that is among the most recognized, innovative, and trusted multidisciplinary consulting service firms in the world. We are a firm that values and respects our staff, fosters an environment that encourages learning and growth, and is committed to the success of our employees.
Benefits | Work life balance: At SM&W, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- A generous Paid Time Off Program (PTO)
- Flexible work schedules
- Volunteer Opportunities and Social Responsibility
Professional Development: We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future. As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, SM&W offers:
- Training and professional development programs and incentives
- Professional Development Incentive Bonuses
Contact Information: For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Ref: NY MKTG
Shen Milsom & Wilke, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.