Medical Equipment Planning Project Coordinator
- Jun 25, 2020
Shen Milsom & Wilke, LLC has an immediate opening for a Medical Equipment Planning Project Coordinator. You will be responsible for administrative tasks related to planning, organizing, purchasing, coordinating delivery and installation of medical equipment for hospitals and other medical facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring purchases are compliant with the hospitals group purchasing contracts
- Processing requisitions and purchase orders
- Preparing bid documents and comparison reports
- Record keeping on Process Control Log for all purchases and deliveries and data base updates
- Tracking and expediting deliveries with vendor and warehouse and resolve all delivery issues
- Assisting with coordination of vendor installed equipment
- Requesting quotes from vendors and maintaining budget documents
- Creating Re-Delivery Manifests
- Approving invoices as directed by client
- Coordinate internal team travel arrangements.
- Occasional overnight travel required
- Associates / Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 1-3 years of related experience. Healthcare environment a plus.
- Knowledge of hospital purchasing policies and procedures and hospital’s GPO contracts a plus
- Proven knowledge of hospital items and equipment
- Experience with equipment purchasing, delivery and installation logistics
- Healthcare facilities knowledge in capital equipment utilization and operational services
- Thorough knowledge of procedures for procurement of supplies and equipment
- Fundamental understanding of supply chain flow
- Professional demeanor and above average interpersonal skills to facilitate a team environment
- Ability to work independently on project assignments
- Above average ability to multitask effectively and prioritize work assignments in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Strong negotiating skills
- Above average Microsoft suite skills
- Ability to learn proprietary and commercial software
The coordinator position reports to the Senior Associate Medical Equipment Planner
Opportunities to Grow:
There are tremendous opportunities to grow within our organization which is amongst the most recognized, innovative and trusted multidisciplinary consulting service firms in the world. We are a firm that values and respects our staff, fosters an environment that encourages learning and growth, and is committed to the success of our employees.
Health Benefits / Work life balance:
At SM&W, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short & Long Term Disability
- A generous Paid Time Off Program (PTO)
- Flexible Summer Work Schedules
We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future. As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, SM&W offers:
- Training and professional development programs and incentives
- Professional Development Incentive Bonuses
Contact Information: For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Ref: ME – CHI
Shen Milsom & Wilke, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.